Monday, February 21, 2011

PreSpot Laundry Stain Remover

Normally these two items are sold separately, but Melaleuca is currently running a web only special where you can purchase them together.

I will admit I'm not the best at using stain remover on my clothes.  In fact, I usually just throw clothes into the wash with brightner, detergent, and softener, & hope for the best.
Marc actually used this Saturday, the first time anyone in our family used it.  We were cleaning & sanitizing the van since the kids have been sick.  There was some nastiness underneath Emma's car seat, and the bench seat where the boys' car seats are reeked of rotten formula.  Marc sprayed the prespot & rubbed it in using a washcloth.  Then he ran the carpet cleaner we have (thanks, Daddy!!!), and the seats looked brand new!  I think I will start using this on my clothes now too...as long as I remember to, that is!!!  We will definitely be ordering more as we need it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment