Monday, February 14, 2011

Laundry Pluses!!!

Also comes in smaller, 48 load size.
 I LOVE that this detergent is small in size, yet you can get 96 loads of laundry done with one bottle!  What's really great is with the pump (sold separately), you don't even have to measure the detergent; one pump is the exact amount you need!  It comes in 2 scents:  Fresh Scent, and Scent Free.

Also comes in larger, 96-load size.
This fabric softener works better than even Bounce for me!  I love the smell, and I love not having to use dryer sheets (my boys love to chew on them if I don't get them into the trash after use).  It comes in 2 scents:  Clean Cotton & Spring Breeze.

Also comes in larger, 96-load size.

This brightener is amazing as well!  It is 6x concentrated, so like the other laundry liquids, you only use 1/2 oz with each load.

All 3 items can be used with either the Eco-sense drain-back cap or the reusable laundry pump.

I decided to put these products to the ultimate test:  a load of poopy, stained cloth diapers & white onesies.  I did not use any pretreaters or bleach.  All items came out cleaner, whiter, and brighter than they were when they went in!!!  These products are amazing!!!  Maybe I'll rewash all my other cloth diapers just to see how they turn out too!


No comments:

Post a Comment